Just a quick update...
I got a notice back from the First Tier Immigration Tribunal that they received my appeal. Evidently this is quite normal to take so long. The notice also stated that the Entry Clearance Officer who denied my initial application has until June 9th to respond to my appeal.
Hopefully it won't take that long. This waiting is killing me.
I have a couple of options right now. 1. I can wait it out and continue to do some work here to get by (not likely). 2. IF I am allowed, I can go to the UK on a tourist visa for 90 days or 180 days and do some travelling and stuff over there while I'm waiting the appeal out (most likely) or 3. I can drop the appeal altogether and try for another type of visa. (that's in the air at the moment).
I'm waiting to hear back from Home Office and the Tribunal to see if I'm even able to enter the UK while I have this appeal outstanding. I hope so!!